Friday, August 23, 2013

Book Boyfriend Friday Jesse Ward




JESSE WARD  from the THIS MAN SERIES                             By: Jodi Ellen Malpas


Happy Friday ladies! This weeks leading man is a HOT hunk of a man. A man that makes eating peanut butter out of the jar hot.  I know some of you haven't read the This man series yet but seriously what are you waiting for?? Run go now open your Kindles and Nooks and buy buy buy!! 

Author Anna Applegate and I had a chance to chat and she has a certain yummy man in her head and since she is a huge fan of our book boyfriend Fridays well this week her pick is up first!










“Does someone need a reminder?” 
― Jodi Ellen MalpasThis Man



















“Alcohol makes for loose lips and loose lips sink ships.” 
― Jodi Ellen MalpasThis Man













“You’ll always need me, Ava. I’m going to make sure of it. Now, let’s see if we can fuck some sense into you.” 
― Jodi Ellen MalpasThis Man
















“Are we not friends?’ I ask. My voice is breathy and desperate.
‘Not properly, but we will be soon, baby.” 
― Jodi Ellen MalpasThis Man















Now Book Bitch Ashleigh has her own ideas of who Jesse Ward should be now I agree that all these men are hot but still not the Jesse Ward I see in my head. She and Anna agree on the hottie above too!





“Sensual, intimate, luxurious, stimulating, invigorating.....” 
― Jodi Ellen MalpasThis Man







“He’s intense, quite volatile, incredibly self-assured and extremely rich. Oh, and he’s wild in the sex department. But that’s all I know. I don’t even know how old he is.” 
― Jodi Ellen MalpasThis Man






“I'm just sampling what's on offer before I decide on what to invest in.” 
― Jodi Ellen MalpasThis Man











Now my pick for Jesse Ward is one hot man! His eyes, his body and his VOICE oh man this mans voice .  He is now one of the rumored top picks for 50 shades of grey movie. 




“Fucking hell! Jesse's a member of the hot gang.” 
― Jodi Ellen MalpasThis Man

















“This man’s fierceness is addictive, his tenderness sweet and his body beyond perfection. He’s the perfect mix of maleness. I’m in some serious deep, deep shit.” 
― Jodi Ellen MalpasThis Man








This voice omg I love it but not as much as his american deep throaty raspy voice from Pacific rim and Sons of Anrachy














“He’s the epitome of bad boy, if slightly older. He’s hazardous, enigmatic and completely addictive.” 
― Jodi Ellen MalpasThis Man












“Today I found out how old you are... and that you don't like being hand-cuffed.” 
― Jodi Ellen MalpasThis Man Confessed











“Ask if they have peanut butter.”
Jodi Ellen Malpas, Beneath This Man







I hope you all enjoyed the eye candy as much as I did if you didn't see your man this week no worries just remember Gunner Mathews is next week and if you want to see your Gunner up with ours get your emails to me by Thurs the 29th and I will add your pick!!  Have a great day and GO BUY  The This Man series if you dont have it already! ~Book Bitch Stephenie~


3 comments:

  1. I am SO not surprised by your pick Stephenie...I'm still in love with mine heehee :) :) EEK! LOVE Jesse Ward - must read series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! I love "The Lord of Manor"...my pick would be Jesse Pavelka too...so you already had him listed :) The entire series is AMAZING! Great post!

    ReplyDelete